Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 25 Feb 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 Alagappa University Politics Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.B.A.(Banking) Degree Examination, Banking Theory , First semester, May 2019. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Alagappa University of Banking Theory paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Alagappa University. This is the original question paper of Banking Theory, First semester exam conducted in May 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
B.B.A (Banking) DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY 2019.
(CBCS - 2018-2019 Academic Year Onwards)
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
Part A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. Define Bank.
2. What is chain banking?
3. What is E-Banking?
4. What is Credit card?
5. What are currency chests?
6. What was the purpose of setting up the presidency banks?
7. State the basic aim of co-operative banks in India.
8. What are KYC norms?
9. Who are the person's prohibited from being employed by Banks in India.
10. What is 'Internet Banking'?
PART B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions, choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) How does the RBI act as a banker to the government?Explain.
b) Bring out the benefits of E-banking and financial services.
12.a) State the board objectives for which banks were nationalised in India.
b) What are the functions of Indian Banking Association?
13.a) What are the functions of Investment Banking?
b) Mention the structure of co-operative banking in India.
14.a) How does a banker act as an agent of a customer?
b) What are the precautions to be taken by a banker while opening an account for the illiterates?
15.a) What are the legal effects of 'material alateration'?
b) What are the various services offered under the gamut of Internet Banking?
PART C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions.
16. Bring out the Advantages and disadvantages of 'unut banking system'.
17. Discuss in detail the different types of accounts opened and operated by a bank.
18. Examine the various considera ions which a banker has to take into account before disclosing any information about the customer account.
19. How does the SBI leverage its position through 'correspondent banking'?
20. Describe the relationship between the banker and the customer.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Financial Accounting, First Semester, Dec 2018.
Alagappa University, Distance education,M.B.A. (Banking and Finance), Mutual Fund Management,Fourth Semester, May 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education,M.B.A Degree Examination, Project Finance,Fourth Semester, May 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, M.B.A. Banking And Finance , Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, Fourth Semester ,May 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, M.B.A. Banking And Finance , Computer and Banking, Fourth Semester ,May 2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.