Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 16 Mar 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 Alagappa University Politics Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.B.A. Degree Examination, Organisational Behaviour, Dec 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Alagappa University of Organisational Behaviour paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Alagappa University. This is the original question paper of Organisational Behaviour,Third Semester exam conducted in Dec 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
B.B.A. Degree Examination, Dec 2020.
(CBCS 2018-19 Academic Year Onwards)
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. What do you mean by Organisational Behaviour?
2. What is meant by Personality?
3. Define : Learning.
4. What do you mean by "X-Theory" of motivation?
5. What is Group Cohesiveness?
6. What do you mean by Group Dynamics?
7. Define : Conflict
8. What is Organisational culture?
9. What does 'resistance' to change mean?
10. What do you mean by " Organisational Development".
SECTION B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) What is the need for studying Organisational Behaviour?
b) What are the major determinants of Personality?
12.a) How are attitude and behaviour related?Explain
b) Examine carrot and stick approaches theory of motivation.
13.a) What is meant by Group Dynamics?Why informal groups come into existence?
b) What is Power? How does it differ from authority?
14.a) What are the consequences of Stress?
b) Identify the different types of Conflict.
15.a) What are the various approaches to stress management?
b) "Resistance to change is a normal part of the process of change" - Discuss
SECTION C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Explain the factors that determine Individual Behaviour.
17. Compare and contrast Maslow's need hierarchy theory with Herzberg's two factor theory of motivation.
18. Discuss the important strategies for resolving conflicts.
19. What are the different approaches of organizational effectiveness?Explain.
20. Discuss the various intervention techniques in organizational development.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.com Degree Examination, Auditing, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.com Degree Examination, E-Commerce, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, Human Skills Development -1, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.com (CA) degree Examination, Corporate Accounting, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.B.A.(Banking) Degree Examination, Banking Theory , First semester, May 2019.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.