Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 16 Mar 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 Alagappa University Languages B.A. English Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.A English Degree Examination, Victorian Literature, Third Semester, Dec 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Alagappa University of Victorian Literature paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Alagappa University. This is the original question paper of Victorian Literature ,Third Semester exam conducted in Dec 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
B.A English Degree Examination, Dec 2020.
(CBCS 2018-19 Academic Year Onwards)
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. Write about Andrea del Sarto's particular artistic problem?
2. How was Telemachus fit to be the king?
3. Write about Economic and Religious in Victorian Age?
4. How does Yeats imagine Byzantium?
5. Describe wasteland is a modern poem.
6. What is poetry according to Malthew Arnold?
7. Define the concept of tradition.
8. Who is Maurya?
9. Who is Mrs.Wharmby in sons and Lovers?
10. In what ways did nature cause Elize to suffer?
SECTION B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) What are the pastoral elements in Arnold's poem "The Scholars Gypsy"?
b) Describe Ulysses.
12.a) Write a note on symbolism in "The waste Land".
b) Critical analysis of the wreck of Peutschland.
13.a) Describe Arnold's Touchstone Method for evaluating poetry.
b) What is the role of individual talent in the creative process of a poet.
14.a) Comment the relationship between Paul and his mother.
b) What are the social implications of Professor Higgin's experiment with Eliza?
15.a) Explain the theme of morality in Tess of the d'Urbervilles.
b) How pip disappointed with Miss Havisham in great expectations?
SECTION C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Give a detailed description about Victorian Age.
17. Discuss 'Sailing to Byzantium' as spiritual journey towards perfection and immortality.
18. Describe Arnold's idea that "Poetry is the Criticism of Life"?
19. Critical Appreciation of Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion.
20. Why T.S. Eliot's murder in the cathedral called a poetic play?
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.com Degree Examination, Merchant Banking and Financial Services, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.B.A Degree Examination, Business Statistics, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.C.A Degree Examination, English, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.com Degree Examination, Auditing, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.com Degree Examination, E-Commerce, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.