Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 20 Mar 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 Alagappa University Politics B.B.A. Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.B.A Degree Examination, Banking Theory,Dec 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Alagappa University of Banking theory paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Alagappa University. This is the original question paper of Banking Theory exam conducted in December 2020.Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
B.B.A Degree Examination, Dec 2020
(CBCS 2018-19 academic year onwards)
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
PART A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. What do you know about 'Credit Creation'?
2. What do you mean by unit banking?
3. What is an Organised money market?
4. What is a "Commercial Bank"?
5. What is meant by " Indigenous Bank"?
6. What do you mean by "Private Sector Banks"?
7. What is Co-operative Bank?
8. What is NABARD?
9. What do you mean by Reserve Bank of India?
10. What is meant by General Utility Services.
PART B - ( 5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) What are the difference between Unit Banking and Branch Banking.
b) What are the assets and liabilities of a Commercial Bank?
12.a) Explain the functions of Reserve Bank of India.
b) Describe the features of a developed money market.
13.a) Explain the salient features of Banking regulation act.
b) Explain the functions of Co-operative Bank.
14.a) Discuss the major functions of Private Sector Banks.
b) What are the features of a Fixed Deposit Receipt?
15.a) Discuss "know you customer" guideline issued by Reserve Bank of India.
b) Explain the agency services performed by a Banker.
PART C - ( 3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Differentiate Unit Banking from Branch Banking.
17. Discuss the credit control methods of Reserve Bank of India.
18. What are the various services offered by Banks in respect of foreign exchange business?
19. Explain the legal position of a banker with regard to a fixed deposit.
20. Define the term banker and customer and explain the relationship that exists between them.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.Sc Degree Examination, Data Structures and Algorithms,Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.A English Degree Examination, Victorian Literature, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.sc (Information Technology) Degree Examination, Internet and Java Programming, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.A History Degree Examination, History of Europe, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.com (CA) Degree Examination, Principles of C Programming, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.