Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 20 Mar 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 Alagappa University B.A History Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.A Degree Examination, Contemporary Political System,Dec 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Alagappa University of Contemporary Political System paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Alagappa University. This is the original question paper of Contemporary Political System exam conducted in December 2020.Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
B.A Degree Examination, Dec 2020
Contemporary Political System
(CBCS 2018-19 academic year onwards)
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
PART A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. What are the sources of constitution?
2. What is the difference between rigid and flexible constitution?
3. Who is part of the legislative branch of UK?
4. Who is the head of executive system of USA?
5. What type of government do they have in France?
6. What are the different courts in the UK?
7. Point out the main political parties in the USA.
8. What is an example of a direct democracy?
9. Why is representation important to democracy?
10. State any two merits of democracy.
PART B - ( 5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) What are the different types of constitution?
b) Define the components of federal structure.
12.a) Discuss the process of law making in Switzerland.
b) State the characteristics of French constitution.
13.a) What are the powers of vice president of America?
b) Describe the functions of the French President.
14.a) What are the political parties in England?
b) point out the role of pressure groups in politics.
15.a) Write a note on the different types of government.
b) What do you know about the House of Commons of England?
PART C - ( 3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. "The Parliament of England is a perfect example for the legislature of world nations"-Explain the statement.
17. List out the chief characteristics of Presidential form of American Government with merits and defects.
18. Explain the success of Swiss democratic systems.
19. Trace the growth of Judiciary in USA.
20. Examine the working of direct democracy and representation.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.C.A Degree Examination, Relational Database Management System,Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.Sc Degree Examination, Data Structures and Algorithms,Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.A English Degree Examination, Victorian Literature, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.sc (Information Technology) Degree Examination, Internet and Java Programming, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.A History Degree Examination, History of Europe, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.