Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 20 Mar 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 Alagappa University Languages B.A. English Alagappa University, Distance Education,B.A Degree Examination, Indian English Literature, Third Semester,Dec 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Alagappa University of Indian English Literature paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Alagappa University. This is the original question paper of Indian English Literature exam conducted in December 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
B.A Degree Examination, Dec 2020.
Indian English Literature
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
PART A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. What does Jawaharlal Nehru say in his book, The Discovery of India about unity in diversity ?
2. Elucidate the theme of Our Casuarina Tree.
3. Write about Tagore's patriotic feeling found in the Heaven of Freedom.
4. Who are the main characters in Night of the Scorpion?
5. Describe " Incoherent muttering of the blazing funeral pyre" in Kamala Das' An Introduction .
6. Write a short note on the protagonist of novel A Handful of Rice
7. Explain Romantic and Passionate attitude to Krishna in Yhe
8. Write about the patriarchal domination in silence '.The court is in session.
9. Wriye a few lines about Girish Karnad's play Thuqhlaq
10. Who is Baldo in Tiger In the tunnel?
PART B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Write a short note on Nehru's political apprenticeship with reference to the Discovery of India.
b) What are significances of swami Vivekananda's speech at the parliament of world religions.
12.a) What is the theme of the poem An Introduction by Kamala Das?
b) Showcase the contribution big savitri in Aurobindo Ghose's Satyavan and savitri.
13.a) Explain the isolation in wilderness and A protest against social norms in Anita Desai's fire on the mountain.
b) Sketch the character of Nalini in A Handful of Rice.
14.a) Write about Bakhas family in Untouchable.
b) Describe the event Reunion in The English Teacher.
15.a) Justify the statement, " Baldeo was a Brave Man".
b) Discuss Tuqhlaq - A Symbolic play
PART C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any three questions
16. Comment on Jawaharlal Nehru and his contribution to Indian English Literature.
17. Bring out the Autobiographical , Nostalgic and Spiritual element in Our Casuarina Tree.
18. Explain the social evil and reality in Kamala Markandaya's A Handful of Rice.
19. Describe the trial between the humanists and antihumanists in Vijay Tendulkar's play silence!The court is in session!
20. Elucidate Girish Karnad's Thuqhlaq as a historical play.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.C.A Degree Examination, Relational Database Management System,Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.Sc Degree Examination, Data Structures and Algorithms,Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.A English Degree Examination, Victorian Literature, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.sc (Information Technology) Degree Examination, Internet and Java Programming, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
Alagappa University, Distance Education, B.A History Degree Examination, History of Europe, Third Semester, Dec 2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.