Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 31 May 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2021 General Other Bachelor's Degree Bharathidasan University, M.I.B Degree Examination, Export Management, April 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Export Management paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Export Management exam conducted in April 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
(For candidates admitted from 2013-2014 onwards)
M.I.B. Degree Examination, April 2021.
International Business - Elective
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
Section A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. What are the skills of an export manager?
2. What are the principal products of export?
3. What is product planning?
4. How export products are designed?
5. Write a note on export of IT enabled services.
6. Write short notes on WTO.
7. What are forward contracts?
8. What is marginal costing?
9. Write short notes on role of IIFT.
10. What is a SEZ?
Section B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Explain the advantages of an export oriented unit can enjoy.
b) Briefly explain the problems faced by the export sector.
12.a) What are the qualities of a team that can improve the efficiency of export positioning of a product?
b) What are the steps involved in export order processing?
13.a) Write about the role of EXIM in facilitating the exports.
b) Write short notes on the export of IT enabled services and its impact on the Indian economy.
14.a) Write short notes on the export of IT enabled services and its impact on the Indian economy.
b) Explain transfer pricing exchange rates.
15.a) Write about the MMTC and its role in export market.
b) How the exports can enable India to achieve a higher economic growth rate?
Section C - ( 3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Explain the principle products of export and direction of export trade.
17. Explain the steps involved in designing products for export positioning.
18. Bring out the role played by the WTO in facilitating Exports.
19. Explain the factors that influences pricing and export costing.
20. Write short notes on the EXIM policy of India.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Hospital Administration, Managerial Communication, Public Relation and Counseling, Apr 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Zoology, Environmental Biology, Apr 2021.
Bharathidasan University, Diploma Examination, Entrepreneurship development, Entrepreneurship support, Institutions and Environment, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, Diploma Examination, Food Production, Basic Bakery, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, Diploma Examination, Journalism and Public relations, Newspaper Organisation and Printing, Nov 2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.