Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 10 Jun 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 M.Sc. Chemistry Bharathidasan University, M.sc Degree Examination, Chemistry, Supramolecular chemistry and crystal engineering, Nov 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Supramolecular chemistry and crystal engineering paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Supramolecular chemistry and crystal engineering exam conducted in Nov 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
M.sc Degree Examination, Nov 2020
Supramolecular chemistry and crystal engineering
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
Part A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. What is molecular recognition? Give an example.
2. What is polymorphism?
3. What is NLO material? Give an example.
4. What is the impact of self-assembly in n supramolecular chemistry?
5. Define cage compounds? Give an example
6. Explain the term "Supramolecular dynamics".
7. What is abiotic catalysis?
8. What are micelles and give examples?
9. Explain supramolecular photochemistry.
10. What is photo switching?
Part B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Discuss various concepts and languages in supramolecular chemistry.
b) Explain hydrogen -bonded supramolecular patterns involving water.
12.a) Discuss the synthesis of metallo organic framework with appropriate example.
b) How inter ligand hydrogen bonds stabilized the supramolecular architecture in metal complexes?Explain with examples.
13.a) Discuss various types of polynuclear metallion cryptates with suitable examples.
b) What does mean by supramolecular dynamics? Explain with an appropriate example.
14.a) What is cyclophane? Discuss the catalysis of cylophane type of receptors.
b) Narrate the contribution of dendrimers in organic chemistry with suitable examples.
15.a) Write a short note on electronic conducting devices.
b) Explain the role of supramolecular chemistry in the development of nanoscience and technology.
Part C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Explain various types of non-covalent interactions with suitable example.
17. Discuss interligand hydrogen bonds in metal complexes in drug design Applications.
18. Explain multiple recognition in metalloreceptors with appropriate models.
19. What are cyclodextrins? Discuss their supramolecular structural features and catalytic applications in organic reactions.
20. Discuss the role of supramolecular architecture in designing the light conversion and energy transfer devices.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Communicative English I, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.B.A. Degree Examination, Human Resource Management, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, M.I.B Degree Examination, Export Management, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Hospital Administration, Managerial Communication, Public Relation and Counseling, Apr 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Zoology, Environmental Biology, Apr 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.