Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Jun 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 M.Sc. Physics Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Electronics II, Nov 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Electronics II paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Electronics II exam conducted in Nov 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
S.no. 11840 D
(For candidates admitted from 2005-2006 onwards)
M.Sc Degree Examination, Nov 2020.
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
Part A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. What are the main components of central processing unit of micro computer?
2. Write any Three group of instructions in microprocessor 8085/8086.
3. Write the program to perform subtraction.
4. Write the program to provide time delay to display the result (8085)
5. What is memory mapped I/O?
6. Write the applications of DMA controller.
7. Drive the power gain of an antenna.
8. Write the uses of Klystron.
9. What is image orthicon in colour TV?
10. Write any 3 characteristics of the visual information of colour.
Part B - ( 5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Discuss about timing and control unit of a microprocessor 8085.
b) Write about addressing modes of microprocessor 8085.
12.a) Write the assembly language of 8085 for division of 8-bit numbers.
b) Explain the various addressing modes of 8086.
13.a) Draw the block diagram showing how a DMA controller operates in a microprocessor system.
b) What do you understand by programmable Logic array (PLA)? Explain shortly.
14.a) Write shortly the types of antennae.
b) Shortly the function of magnetron.
15.a) Discuss about 3 colour theory.
b) Write the role of Delta gun and precision inline.
Part C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Explain the architecture of microprocessor 8085.
17. Write the assembly language program using 8085.
a) Ascending order of given set of numbers
b) Square wave generation.
18. Explain the general organisation of USART 8251.
19. Discuss in detail the basic concepts of VHF and VAF and microwave antennas.
20. Write short note on:
a) Luminescence signal
b) TV display tubes and
c) Modulation of colour difference signals
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Database System, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.C.A Degree Examination, Computer Applications, Computer Network, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.sc Degree Examination, Botany, Horticulture and Plant Breeding, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.sc Degree Examination,Physics I, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, M.sc Degree Examination, Computer Science, Digital Image Processing, Nov 2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.