Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Jun 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2021 M.Sc. Electronics Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Mobile Communication, April 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Mobile Communication paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Mobile Communication exam conducted in April 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
(For candidates admitted from 2016-2017 onwards)
Electronics - Elective
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
Section A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. What is meant by channel assignment?
2. Define the term interference.
3. What is meant by topologically correct address?
4. What is the function of tunnel?
5. Define slow start.
6. State any two advantages of mobile TCP
7. What is meant by interoperable in WAP?
8. What is the purpose of wireless application environment?
9.What is the use of processes?
10. What do you mean by casting?
Section B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) With a neat block diagram, explain the basic principle of cellular telephone system.
b) How to improve the coverage capacity?Explain
12.a) Explain with a neat diagram, how the packet delivery is done in the IP.
b) Write a short note on IPv6.
13.a) Discuss about the concept of transmission/time-out freezing.
b) Explain the performance enhancing proxies.
14.a) Explain the function of wireless datagram protocol.
b) Enumerate the basic function of WML script.
15.a) Illustrate the need and importance of kernal and E32.
b) What is the use of template? Explain it with an example.
Section C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Explain the concept of i) frequency reuse and ii) handoff strategies
17.Briefly explain the basic function of agent discovery with a neat diagram.
18. With a neat diagram, explain in detail the working principlel of snooping TCP.
19. Explain in detail the features and function of wireless transaction protocol.
20. Briefly explain the concept of design patterns , class diagrams and UML.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.sc Degree Examination, Computer Science, Network Security, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Database System, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.C.A Degree Examination, Computer Applications, Computer Network, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.sc Degree Examination, Botany, Horticulture and Plant Breeding, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.sc Degree Examination,Physics I, Nov 2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.