Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 15 Jun 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 B.Sc. Chemistry Bharathidasan University, B.sc Degree Examination, Chemistry, Food Chemistry, Nov 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Food Chemistry paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Food Chemistry exam conducted in Nov 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
B.Sc Degree Examination, Nov 2020.
Part III - Chemistry - Major Based Elective
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
Part A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. Give the adulterants added to milk and butter.
2. Mention any two toxic chemical added to food.
3. What is food poisoning.
4. Give the hazardous effects of malathion.
5. Write the uses of aspartate.
6. What do you meant by vinegar? Give it's uses
7. Give the advantages of fruit juices.
8. Mention any two alcoholic beverages.
9. What do you meant by RM value?
10. Write any two sources of oils.
Part B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) What are ghee adulterants? How are they detected?
b) How do food adulteration detected by simple analytical techniques.
12.a) Discuss the the first aid procedure for poison consumed victims.
b) Give an account on chemical poison.
13.a) Explain the role of heterocychi compounds in food.
b) What is MSG? Explain its ill effects.
14.a) Write notes on soft drinks.
b) Discuss the hazardous effects on alcoholic addiction.
15.a) Explain the role of MUFA and PUFA in preventing heart diseases.
b) How iodine value is determined?
Part C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Describe the various sources of food and their advantages and disadvantages.
17. What are pesticides? Explain their harmful effects in detail.
18. Give an account on emulsifying agents in food.
19. How are alcoholic beverages manufactured? Explain
20. Discuss about the production of refined vegetable oils.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.A. Degree Examination, English, American Literature, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Mobile Communication, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Electronics II, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.C.A Degree Examination, Operating Systems, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.sc Degree Examination, Bio Energetics and Metabolism, Nov 2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.