Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 05 Jul 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 M.A. Applied Economics Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, International Economics, April 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of International Economics paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of International Economics exam conducted in April 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
(For candidates admitted from 2016-2017)
M.A Degree Examination, April 2021.
Part III - Applied Economics - Major
Part A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer any Ten questions
1. Define absolute advantage.
2. What is intra industry trade?
3. What do you mean by terms of trade?
4. State the concept of non-tariff barriers.
5. What is balance of payment?
6. List the forms of gold standard.
7. What is international monetary system?
8. Expand : GATT
9. What do you mean by export promotion?
10. Define MNCs.
Part B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Write a short note on immiserizing growth.
b) Point out the factor price equalisation theorem.
12.a) State the optimum tariff welfare.
b) Narrate the various types of non tariff barriers.
13.a) Describe the various causes of disequilibrium in the balance of payment.
b) State the flexible exchange rate.
14.a) Point out the importance of financial institutions.
b) Examine the various factors affecting International monetary fund.
15.a) Bring out the various impacts of trade reforms.
b) Describe the case for and against free trade policy.
16. Critically examine the Rybczynrki theorem with the help of diagram.
17. Discuss the argument for and against of quotas.
18. Evaluate the expenditure switching policies with the help of diagram.
19. Examine the role and functions of UNCTAD.
20. Elucidate the importance of composition of trade and the various implications of trade.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Biostatistics, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Electronic Devices, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Digital Electronics and Microprocessor Fundamentals, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.B.A Degree Examination, PC Software (MS Office), April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Physical chemistry 1, April 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.