Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 24 Jul 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2021 Autonomous Colleges Commerce A.V.C. College(Autonomous), B.Com Degree Examination, Banking Theory, Law and Practice, Sixth Semester, April/June 2021. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from A.V.C College (Autonomous) of Banking Theory, Law and Practice paper? This is the original question paper of Banking Theory, Law and Practice exam conducted in April/June 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
A.V.C COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS) MANNAMPANDAL, MAYILADUTHURAI
B.COM DEGREE EXAMINATION, APRIL/JUNE 2021.
BANKING THEORY, LAW AND PRACTICE- SIXTH SEMESTER
CORE COURSE XI
BANKING THEORY, LAW AND PRACTICE-
COURSE CODE : 18CO611
Time : Three Hours
Maximum : 75 marks
Section A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. Bring out the meaning of 'Bank'.
2. What is Pass book?
3. What do you understand by current account?
4. What is cast certificate?
5. Which is known as bank of banks?Why?
6. State the meaning of advance.
7. Define 'Cheque'.
8. Who is collecting banker?
9. Write a short note on mobile banking.
10. Give a brief account of smart card.
Section B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions, choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) State the importance of Banks.
b) Brief out the types of banks.
12.a) What is super savings package? Mention it's advantages.
b) Bring out the types of customers.
13.a) What does monetary policy deal with? Explain
b) Brief out the types of commercial banks.
14.a) What is negotiable instrument? State its purpose.
b)Narrate about bill exchange .
15.a) Bring out the features of E-Banking.
b) What is digital cash?State its advantages
Section C - ( 3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. "Relationship between the banker and the customer is vital in banking" - Discuss
17. Explain the different types of reinvestment plans.
18. Elucidate in detail the functions of RBI.
19. Explain the duties and responsibilities of paying banker.
20. Write a detailed essay on modern banking operations.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.