Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 08 Sep 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2021 Travel and Tourism B.A. Tourism & Travel Management Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Indian Tourist Panorama, April 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Indian Tourist Panorama paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Indian Tourist Panorama exam conducted in April 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
S.no. 14392 T
B.A Degree Examination, April 2021.
Part III - Tourism and Travel Management - Major
Indian Tourist Panorama
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
Section A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer all questions
1. What are the classical dances in India?
2. What are the types of Indian Music?
3. Write about Sariska National Park.
4. Define Trekking.
5. Name some Land-based adventure sports.
6. Write the festivals followed in the month of October in India.
7. Write the importance of Rakshabandan.
8. What do you mean by souvenirs?
9. Define Gambling
10. What are the types of stone carving?
Section B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Write any five important fairs in India.
b) Write short notes on Kumbhmela.
12.a) Write short notes about the importance of music in India.
b) Write about Khajuraho dance festival.
13.a) List out the bird sanctuaries in India.
b) What are water-based adventure sports in India.
14.a) What are the best amusement parks in Chennai.
b) What are the benefits of casino gambling?
15.a) Define the following works of handicrafts i) Pottery and Terracotta ii) Metal ware
b) Define Kundan Jewellery of Jaipur
Section C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Write the importance of fairs and festivals of India of promote tourism.
17. Explain the aims and objectives of performing arts.
18. How Indian customs and tradition helps to promote tourism?
19. Write the importance of preservation of wildlife in India.
20. What is handicraft and its various types? Explain in detail.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, One Act Plays, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Economics II, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Panchayatraj with reference to Tamilnadu, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Public Administration 2, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Public Administration 1, April 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.