Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 08 Sep 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2021 B.A. Economics Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Economics, Indian Economic Development,April 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Indian Economic Development paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Indian Economic Development exam conducted in April 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
B.A Degree Examination, April 2021.
Part III - Economics - Major
Indian Economic Development
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
Section A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer all questions
1. Define 'National Income'.
2. Comment on 'Economic Development'.
3. Synthesis the term 'Population'
4. Comprehend the term 'Poverty'
5. What do you mean by agriculture?
6. How can you define land reforms?
7. Comment on 'Industry'
8. Define 'Globalisation'
9. Apprehend the term 'Transport'
10. Synthesise the term 'Labour Unrest'
Section B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Analyse the features of Indian Economy.
b) Explain the methods of measuring national Income.
12.a) Elucidate the features of India's population
b) Describe the various types of unemployment.
13.a) Examine the objectives of land reforms in India.
b) Discuss the role of agriculture in the economic development of India.
14.a) Evaluate the objectives of India's New Industrial Policy.
b) What are the major problems faced by rural industries in India.
15.a) Analyse the causes of labour unrest in India.
b) Enumerate the objectives of wage policy in India.
Section C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Discuss the difficulties in measuring national Income.
17. Elucidate the remedial measures to reduce the population growth in India.
18. Analyse the causes for low agricultural productivity in India.
19. Describe the important role of small scale industries in India Economic Development.
20. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of road transport.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, History of English Literature 1, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, One Act Plays, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Economics II, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Panchayatraj with reference to Tamilnadu, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Public Administration 2, April 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.