Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 22 Sep 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2021 General Other Bachelor's Degree Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Epidemology and Community Health, April 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question paper from Bharathidasan University of Epidemology and Community Health paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Epidemology and Community Health exam conducted in April 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
(For candidates admitted from 2016-2017 onwards)
B.Sc Degree Examination, April 2021.
Part III - Allied
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
Section A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. What is health expenditure?
2. Define Morbidity
3. Moukerjee Committee Report
4. Aim of health policy
5. Write the objectives of epidemiology
6. What do you mean by Disability?
7. Write in brief about Health information.
8. Define the concept of health.
9. Health seeking behaviour
10. Why we need to invest in health?
Section B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Discuss about the AIDS control Programme
b) Elaborate the success of the Indian five - year plans in health care services.
12.a) What are the role and various health initiatives taken by government in health sector?
b) Explain the fundamentals of helath transition.
13.a) State importance of sanitation to the society.
b) Describe the principles of health economics.
14.a) Briefly about Primary health centres in health care.
b) Explain the development health planning in India.
15.a) Describe the functions of Bhore Committe
b) Discuss the role of National TV Control Programme in Health Care.
Section C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Discuss briefly about the elements and principles of primary health care in India.
17. Briefly explain the contribution of different committees in Health Care.
18. Briefly discuss about the inputs and outputs in relation to health services in India.
19. Explain: a) Concepts of health b) Various determinants of health
20. Elaborate the fundamental principles methods of Health Communication.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Sociology, Social research Methodology, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Introduction to Film Studies, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Communication Media Scenario, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Geography, Earth Science, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Basics of Videography, April 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.