Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 06 Feb 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 M.Sc. Chemistry Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry II, Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Inorganic Chemistry II paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Inorganic Chemistry II exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
P 16 CH 21
(For candidates admitted from 2016–2017 onwards)
M.Sc. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
INORGANIC CHEMISTRY — II
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 75 marks
PART A — (10 ? 2 = 20)
Answer ALL questions.
Write the functions of Ca2+ ion.
Explain the term Sodium pump.
What is Haemoglobin?
Explain the term myoglobin.
Give the symptoms of Wilson's disease.
List out the effects of Hg toxicity.
Define: 18-electron rule with an example.
What is Isolable fragment?
What is meant by oxidative elimination? Give one example.
10. Explain olefinic metathesis reaction.
PART B — (5 ? 5 = 25)
Answer ALL questions, choosing either (a) or (b).
11. (a) Discuss the role of alkaline earth metal ions in biological systems.
(b) Discuss the role of alkaline metal ions in biological systems.
12. (a) Explain the chemistry of cytochromes.
(b) Discuss the role of copper containing enzyme.
13. (a) Give the effects of copper toxicity
(b) Explain anti-rheumatic agents and their action.
14. (a) Explain the synthesis and structure of sodium nitroprusside.
(b) Discuss the fluxional molecules.
15. (a) Explain the mechanism of Wacker process.
(b) Explain the following :
(i) Oxidative addition
(ii) Reductive elimination.
PART C — (3 ? 10 = 30)
Answer any THREE questions
16. Briefly discusses about photosystem I and II.
17. Explain the chemistry of Vitamin B12.
18. Explain the role of platinum complexes in cancer therapy.
19. Shortly discuss about the organometallic compound of Ferrocene.
20. Briefly discusses about the mechanism of carbonylation of methanol.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.B.A Degree Examination, Sales and Distribution Management, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.B.A Degree Examination(2008-2015 Batch), Knowledge Management, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.B.A Degree Examination(2008-2015 batch),Leadership and Change Management, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.B.A Degree Examination(2008-2015 Batch), Management Concepts, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.B.A Degree Examination, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, April 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.