Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 06 Feb 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 M.A. Economics Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, Economics, Project Appraisal, Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Project Appraisal paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Project Appraisal exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
P 16 ECE 3
(For candidates admitted from 2016–2017 onwards)
M.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
Economics – Elective
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 75 marks
PART A — (10 2 = 20)
Answer ALL questions.
Bring out the components of owned capital.
What is meant by capital expenditure?
State the components of feasibility analysis.
Define demand forecasting.
Point out the principle of cash flow estimation.
Define discount cash flow method.
What is time series analysis?
10. State the stochastic inventory model.
PART B — (5 5 = 25)
Answer ALL questions, choosing either (a) or (b).
11. (a) Describe the various types of capital investment.
(b) Examine the importance and difficulties of capital expenditure.
12. (a) Briefly explain the various casual methods of demand forecasting.
(b) Critically analyse the portfolio selection in risk analysis.
13. (a) Discuss in brief the different sources of risk.
(b) Describe the concept of sensitivity analysis and scenario analysis.
14. (a) Explain why capital budgeting decisions are considered important by any
(b) Bring out the role of abandonment analysis in a project review.
15. (a) Sketch the network of the project.
(b) Discuss in brief balancing private and social returns.
PART C — (3 × 10 = 30)
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Explain the various useful tools that are helpful in identifying promising
17. Evaluate the different aspects of technical analysis of projects.
18. Explain the concept of IRR. How is it calculated?
19. Analyse the price index numbers and capital budgeting comparison of time series
20. Discuss principle sources of discrepancy between social cost-benefits and economic
cost-benefits of the project.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.C.A Degree Examination, Computer Applications, Cloud Computing, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.B.A Degree Examination, Sales and Distribution Management, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.B.A Degree Examination(2008-2015 Batch), Knowledge Management, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.B.A Degree Examination(2008-2015 batch),Leadership and Change Management, April 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.B.A Degree Examination(2008-2015 Batch), Management Concepts, April 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.