Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Feb 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 M.Sc Computer Science Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Computer Science, Computer Java Programming, Nov 2021 Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Computer Java Programming paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Computer Java Programming exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
PN 15 CS 2
(For candidates admitted from 2015–2016 onwards)
M.Sc. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
ADVANCED JAVA PRAGRAMMING
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 100 marks
PART A — (10 2 = 20)
Answer ALL questions.
What is meant by JDBC?
What are the classes used in Metadata?
What is meant by datagram?
What is meant by URL connection?
What is meant by persistence?
What is the purpose of Generic Servlet class?
What is meant by session?
Write the syntax for creating a button.
10. What is the difference between component and container?
PART B — (5 7 = 35)
Answer ALL questions, choosing either (a) or (b).
11. (a) Explain briefly about the java.sql.Connection methods.
(b) Write short notes on JDBC class hierarchy and JDBC API flow with suitable
12. (a) Write short notes on TCP/IP client sockets and their methods.Or
(b) What is meant by Datagram? Write about get methods in the
13. (a) What is property? Differentiate the Simple property and Indexed property
with suitable examples.
(b) Write short notes on
(i) Constrained properties
14. (a) List out and explain any seven methods of HttpServlet Request.
(b) Write short notes on session tracking.
15. (a) Write a Java swing program to implement the Tabbed Pane.
(b) Explain the methods of Font class supported in AWT.
PART C — (3 × 15 = 45)
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Discuss in detail about the various JDBC Classes and their methods.
17. Write the java program to print the addresses and names of the local machine and
two well-known Internet web sites using the concept InetAddress.
18. Write short notes on the following
(a) Design pattern for events
(b) Methods and design pattern using Beanlnfo interface.
19. Discuss in detail about the life cycle of the Servlet.
20. Describe how the AWT class supports color. Write the applet program to draw
various objects using colors.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Mathematics, Real Analysis, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, Economics, Macro and Monetary Economics, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.com Degree Examination, Commerce, Marketing Management, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Chemistry, Cell biology and Genetics, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Electronics II, Nov 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.