Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Feb 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 M.A, History Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, History, Human Rights, Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Human Rights paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Human Rights exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
P 16 HIE 1 A
(For candidates admitted from 2016–2017 onwards)
M.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A — (10 2 = 20)
Answer ALL questions in about 50 words each.
Define Human Rights.
Theory of Natural Rights.
List of Political Rights.
Dowry Prohibition Act.
Right to Privacy.
10. Beijing Declaration.
SECTION B — (5 5 = 25)
Answer ALL questions, choosing either (a) or (b).
11. (a) Write a short note on Bill of Rights, 1689.
(b) What is Liberty Right? Explain its significance.
12. (a) Discuss the economic rights of the International conventant in the Human
(b) Write a short note on the functions of UN Human Rights Commission.
13. (a) Explain the objectives of directive principles of state policy.
(b) Describe the fundamental rights guaranteed by Indian Constitution.
14. (a) Enumerate the legal remedies for the sexual harassment of women in the
(b) Write a note on Mexico Women's Conference.
15. (a) Explain the factors responsible for the child labour.
(b) Analyse the problems faced by bonded labour.
SECTION C — (3 10 = 30)
Answer any THREE of the following.
16. Bring out the importance of historical development of Human Rights.
17. Discuss the importance of the Universal declaration of human rights.
18. Write an essay on the functions of National Human Rights Commission.
19. Describe the reasons for human rights violation and their solution.
20. Explain the rights of women in our society.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.L.I.S Degree Examination, Marketing of Information Products and Services, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, English, Restoration and Eighteenth Century English Literature, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Information Technology, Programming in Java, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Computer Science, Computer Java Programming, Nov 2021
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, Tamil , Idaikaala Ilakiyam, Nov 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.