2021 Health and Wellness M.Sc. Hospital Administration Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Hospital Administration, Bio Statistics, Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Bio Statistics paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Bio Statistics exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
P 16 HA 15
(For candidates admitted from 2016–2017 onwards)
M.Sc. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A — (10 2 = 20)
Answer ALL the questions.
What do you mean by frequency curve?
Describe mean and give an example.
Find the mode and range for the following :
4, 3, 5, 3, 4, 6, 7, 2, 4.
Uses of Linear Regression.
Simple random sampling.
What do you mean by sample size?
10. Basic concept of Probability.
SECTION B — (5 5 = 25)
Answer ALL the questions, choosing either (a) or (b).
11. (a) Explain various methods of data collection.
(b) Short notes on spotman.
12. (a) Short notes on co-efficient of variation.
(b) Find the mean, median, mode for the following values :
8, 11, 12, 14, 11, 9, 5.
13. (a) What are the errors in sampling?
(b) List out various uses of sampling.
14. (a) Explain the concept of Regression.
(b) Short notes on Rank Correlation Co-efficient.
15. (a) What are the characteristics of probability?
(b) Short notes on Normal distribution.
SECTION C — (3 10 = 30)
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Find the standard deviation of the following :
17, 15, 23, 7, 9, 13 are the number of jobs of a sample of six people applied.
17. Explain in detail about Bio Statistics and its application.
18. Explain in detail about different types of correlation.
19. Differentiate between stratified sampling and systematic sampling.
20. Brief account on tests of significance and its uses.
Return to question paper search