Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Feb 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 Commerce M.Com Co-operative Management Bharathidasan University, M.com Degree Examination, Cooperative Management, Rural Development, Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Rural Development paper. Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Rural Development exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
P 16 COE 1 A
(For candidates admitted from 2016–2017 onwards)
M.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
Cooperative Management – Elective
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A — (10 2 = 20)
Answer ALL questions.
What is Rural Development?
State any two objectives of Rural Development.
What is Gandhian Approach to Rural Development?
What do you mean by Development?
Give meaning of 'Reform'.
Expand: (a) IRDP (b) NREGS,
What is Sanitation?
Give a short note on 'Common Property Resources'.
Draw the structure of Panchayat Raj System.
10. What is E- Governance?
SECTION B — (5 5 = 25)
Answer ALL questions, choosing either (a) or (b).
11. (a) Bring out the Objectives of Rural Development.
(b) Enumerate the importance of First Five Year Plan.
12. (a) Describe the different methods of Gandhian Approach to Rural Development.
(b) Differentiate the Goals and Objectives.
13. (a) Bring out the major objectives of Land Reforms in India.
(b) What are the significance of Water Shed Programme?
14. (a) List out the salient feature of Health Education in India.
(b) State the importance of Samathuvapuram in Tamil Nadu.
15. (a) Explain the Significance of Panchayat Raj System in India.
(b) Describe the merits and demerits of Panchayat Raj System in India.
SECTION C — (3 10 = 30)
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Elaborate the different approaches of Rural Development programme.
17. Describe the Prof. Amarthiasen approaches of Rural Development in India.
18. Elaborate the causes of failure of Land Reforms in India.
19. Narrate the major objectives and functions of Joint Forest Management.
20. Discuss the various functions of Panchayat Raj System for rural development
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.H.R.M Degree Examination, Organizational Behaviour, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, Mass communication and Journalism, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Botany, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.L.I.S Degree Examination, Marketing of Information Products and Services, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, English, Restoration and Eighteenth Century English Literature, Nov 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.