Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Feb 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 Commerce Master of International Business (M.I.B.) Bharathidasan University, M.I.B Degree Examination, International Business, Organisational Behaviour, Nov 2021 Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Organizational Behaviour paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Organizational Behaviour exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
P 13 IBEL:3
(For candidates admitted from 2013–2014 onwards)
M.I.B. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 75 marks
PART A — (10 2 = 20)
Answer ALL the questions.
How is the study of O.B. important to managers?
Define Organisational Behaviour.
What is perception.
What is team building?
List out the various levels of communication.
What are the forms of change?
10. What are the goals of OD?
PART B — (5 5 = 25)
Answer ALL the questions, choosing either (a) or (b)
11. (a) Explain the framework of Organisational Behaviour.
(b) Discuss the challenges of Organisational Behaviour.
12. (a) Distinguish between Perception and Attitude.
(b) Explain the relationship between Learning and Behavior.
13. (a) Why should organizations help individuals to manage stress?
(b) What are techniques for Group Decision Making? Explain.
14. (a) What is motivation? And also explain the importance of motivation?
(b) Explain the various barriers of effective communication.
15. (a) Describe in detail the objectives of OD programs.
(b) Explain the methods used for reducing resistance to change.
PART C — (3 × 10 = 30)
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Outline the foundation of Individual Behavior and their importance in
understanding, predicting and influencing individual behavior in organization.
17. What are the limitations on behaviour modification? Is there any type of behaviour
that cannot be changed? If so give reasons and examples.
18. Discuss the major organizational stress prevention methods in detail
19. Explain various theories of Motivation.
20. ?Resistance to change is an irrational response?. Do you agree or disagree? Justify.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.com Degree Examination, Commerce, Retail Management, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.H.R.M Degree Examination, Organizational Behaviour, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, Mass communication and Journalism, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Botany, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.L.I.S Degree Examination, Marketing of Information Products and Services, Nov 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.