Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Feb 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 Finance Master of International Business Bharathidasan University, M.I.B. Degree Examination, International Business, India's Foreign Trade and Legislations, Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of India's Foreign Trade and Legislations paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of India's Foreign Trade and Legislations exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
P 13 IB 15
(For candidates admitted from 2013-2014 onwards)
M.I.B. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
INDIA'S FOREIGN TRADE AND LEGISLATIONS
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A — (10 2 = 20)
Answer ALL the questions.
State the Foreign Trade Development and Regulation Act 1992.
Explain in brief about Foreign Trade Order 1993.
Explain the Customs Tariff Act.
List out the statutory procedure requirements as per the Customs Act.
What is meant by Customs duty?
State the Central Excise Act 1944.
What are the offences stated in central excise act 1944?
What is the procedure for return of duty paid goods?
What is meant by bill of lading?
10. What is meant by proforma invoice?
SECTION B — (5 5 = 25)
Answer All the questions, choosing either (a) or (b) in each.
11. (a) Describe the provisions of Import and Export Control Act 1947.
(b) Explain the Foreign Trade (Exception from Application of Rules in Certain
Cases) order 1993.
12. (a) Explain the import clearance formalities.
(b) Write notes on classification of tariffs in dutiable goods.
13. (a) Explain the general procedure of central Excise registration.
(b) Distinguish between Central Excise Duties and Customs.
14. (a) Explain the provisions of MODVAT.
(b) Describe the features of service tax.
15. (a) Write short on shipping bill for expound clearance for home consumption.
(b) Explain the Clearance procedure for import by post.
SECTION C — (3 10 = 30)
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Elucidate the legal framework of India's Foreign Trade.
17. Explain the clearance procedure of Arrival and Departure of Aircrafts as per
18. Enumerate the nature, features and basis of Central Excise Duty.
19. Explain the different appeals made to collector, appellate tribunal and high court
20. Enumerate the rules and procedure of baggage clearance for different types of
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.com Degree Examination, Cooperative Management, Rural Development, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Hospital Administration, Bio Statistics, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination , History, Archives Keeping, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, History, Human Rights, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Micro biology , General Biochemistry, Nov 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.