Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 20 Mar 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2021 General Other Bachelor's Degree Bharathidasan University, B.sc Degree Examination, Principles of Public Administration, Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Theories of Principles for Public Administration paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Theories of Principles for Public Administration exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
S.No. 7792 T
20 SACPSY 4
(For candidates admitted from 2020–2021 onwards)
B.Sc. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
Part III — Allied
PRINCIPLES OR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A — (10× 2 = 20)
Answer ALL questions.
What is the nature of public administration?
Give a brief account on the goals of new public management.
Write about traditional authority.
What is the basic theme of behavioural approach?
Brief on hierarchy.
Define unity of command.
Write a short note on decision making.
What is anti-corruption?
10. Name some limitations of voluntary agencies.
SECTION B — (5 ×5 = 25)
Answer ALL questions, choosing either (a) or (b).
11. (a) Bring about the significance of public administration.
(b) Bring about the similarities between public and private administration.
12. (a) Write a brief note on the basic concept of systems approach.
(b) Critically evaluate classical theory.
13. (a) Give an account on the principles of hierarchy.
(b) What are the variable factors that determine the span of control? Explain.
14. (a) Describe the process of control in administration.
(b) Write a short note on the types of communication.
15. (a) What do you know about participation in general administration?
(b) Why right to information is necessary? Explain.
SECTION C — (3 × 10 = 30)
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Discuss the significance of public administration and its relations with political
science, economics and law.
17. Give a detailed account on bureaucratic theory of organization.
18. Elaborate on the bases of principles of organisation.
19. Write an essay on leadership theories.
20. Summarize on features and components of civil society.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, Political Science, Principles of Public Administration, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.com Degree Examination, Commerce, Services Marketing, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.Sc Degree Examination, Bio Technology, Bio Chemistry, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.C.A Degree Examination, Computer Applications, Web design, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, Political Science, Western Political Thought, Nov 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.