Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 04 Oct 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 General Other Bachelor's Degree Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Fundamentals of Bio Chemistry, Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Fundamentals of Bio Chemistry paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Fundamentals of Bio Chemistry exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
16 SACND 3
(For candidates admitted from 2016–2017 onwards)
B.Sc. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
Part III — Allied
FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOCHEMISTRY
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A — (10 2 = 20)
Answer ALL questions.
What are the end products of glycolysis?
What is the simplest aminoacid? Give its structure.
What is deamination?
What are saturated fatty acids?
Name any two high energy compounds.
List the pyrimidine bases of DNA.
Give the composition of nucleoside.
What are coenzymes?
10. What is allosteric inhibition?
SECTION B — (5 5 = 25)
Answer ALL questions, Choosing either (a) or (b)
11. (a) Enumerate the characteristics and properties of monosaccharides.
(b) Discuss the process of glycogenesis.
12. (a) Write short notes on protein structure
(b) List the properties and functions of protein.
13. (a) Explain the structure of triglycerides.
(b) Outline the biosynthesis of fatty acids.
14. (a) Discuss the structure of purine ring and the sources of its atoms.
(b) Explain the breakdown of pyrimidine nucleotides.
15. (a) Summarise the classification of enzymes with examples.
(b) Explain the factors affecting enzyme activity.
SECTION C — (3 × 10 = 30)
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Describe the citric acid cycle in detail.
17. Explain the process of protein biosynthesis.
18. Give a detailed account on electron transport chain.
19. Explain the double helical structure of DNA in detail.
20. Discuss the determination of rate of enzyme activity
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.L.I.S Degree Examination, Library Information Science, Knowledge Organization I, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.com Degree Examination, Computer Applications, Modern Banking and Insurance, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Hotel Management and Catering Science, Food Beverage and Service, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, English, Indian Culture and Literature, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Nov 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.