Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 04 Oct 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 General Other Bachelor's Degree Bharathidasan University, B.sc Degree Examination, Indian Textiles and Embroidery, Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Indian Textiles and Embroidery paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Indian Textiles and Embroidery exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
16 SACFT 3
(For candidates admitted from 2016–2017 onwards)
B.Sc. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
Part III — Allied
INDIAN TEXTILES AND EMBROIDERY
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 75 marks
PART A — (10 2 = 20)
Answer ALL questions.
Create one style in womens garment.
Write about Buttedar.
Draw two motifs for Dacca muslin.
Write about Mashru.
What is Block printing?
Give the significance of Embroidery.
What is Pulkari embroidery?
List out the special features of Assam costumes.
10. What is Kashmir embroidery?
PART B — (5 5 = 25)
Answer ALL questions, choosing either (a) or (b).
11. (a) State the importance of sewing costumes.
(b) Illustrate a modern Indian garment.
12. (a) Give short note on Kam Kawab.
(b) Brief about Himrus and Amrus.
13. (a) What are the motifs used in painted textiles?
(b) Discuss about Bandhani textiles.
14. (a) What are the motifs used in chamba roomal embroidery?
(b) Describe the Pulkari of Punjab
15. (a) Discuss about Costumes of west Bengal.
(b) Discuss about the ornaments used in Bihar Costumes.
PART C — (3 × 10 = 30)
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Explain about the theories of Clothing origin.
17. Explain about the elegance of Kancheepuram sarees.
18. State the importance of printed and painted textiles.
19. Explain about the Chikankari of Uttar Pradesh with a neat example.
20. Illustrate and discuss the male and female costumes of Punjab, support it with its
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.L.I.S Degree Examination, Library Information Science, Knowledge Organization I, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.com Degree Examination, Computer Applications, Modern Banking and Insurance, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Hotel Management and Catering Science, Food Beverage and Service, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, English, Indian Culture and Literature, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Nov 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.