Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 05 Oct 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 Commerce M.Com Banking Bharathidasan University, M.com Degree Examination, Bank Management, Banking system and services,Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Banking system and services paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Banking system and services exam conducted in Nov 2021. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
PN 15 BM 5
(For candidates admitted from 2015–2016 onwards)
M.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2021.
BANKING SYSTEMS AND SERVICES
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 100 marks
SECTION A — (10 2 = 20)
Answer ALL questions.
Mention the drawbacks of indigenous banking.
List down the features of current deposits.
Mention any two precautions to be taken by a banker while opening an account in
the name of a minor.
What do you mean by bankers spread?
What is assignment?
What are growth funds?
What is not negotiable crossing?
Mention the advantages of term insurance
10. What is hull insurance?
SECTION B — (5 × 7 = 35)
Answer ALL questions, choosing either (a) or (b).
11. (a) 'Branch banking is better than retail banking in a country like India'.
(b) Bring out the reasons behind the nationalization of banks in India.12. (a) What are the strategies to be adopted by banks for increasing the level of
(b) Narrate the procedure meant for opening a savings bank account.
13. (a) Brief the principles of sound lending.
(b) Explain the Base II norms.
14. (a) Define negotiable instrument. What are its features?
(b) Explain the functions of insurance.
15. (a) Explain the various types of term insurance policies.
(b) Explain the powers of IRDA.
SECTION C — (3 15 = 45)
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Explain the Indian commercial banking structure. Brief the role of foreign banks
17. As a banker would you open and conduct an account in the name of a joint stock
18. What do you mean by non-performing assets? Explain the reasons for rising level
of non-performing assets in Indian banks.
19. Explain and illustrate the different kinds of endorsement.
20. Evaluate the functioning of the private sector life insurance companies in India.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.sc Degree Examination, Indian Textiles and Embroidery, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Fundamentals of Bio Chemistry, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Programming in C++, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.L.I.S Degree Examination, Library Information Science, Knowledge Organization I, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.com Degree Examination, Computer Applications, Modern Banking and Insurance, Nov 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.