Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 11 Oct 2022 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2021 B.A. Economics Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, Economics , History of Economic Thought, Nov 2021. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of History of Economic Thought paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of History of Economic Thought. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
(For candidates admitted from 2016-2017 onwards)
B A Degree Examination, Nov 2021.
Part III - Economics - Major
History of Economic Thought
Time : Three Hours
Maximum : 75 marks
Part A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer all questions
1. Define 'Physiocracy'
2. Mention the names of any two classical school economists.
3. What is meant by marginalism?
4. State the names of any two institutional school economists.
5. What do you mean by utopian socialism?
6. Write a short note on the life history of KarlMarx.
7. Define 'Welfare Economics'
8. How can you define Pigou's Ideal Output?
9. Comment on the life history of Naoroji
10. State the focal point of Drain Theory.
Part B - (5×5=25 marks)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Write a note on the contributions of Malthus to Economics.
b) Describe the contributions of Adam Smith's to Economics.
12.a) Discuss the economic ideas of veblen.
b) Analyse the economic ideas of Mitchell.
13.a) Evaluate the economic ideas of Karl Marx.
b) Explain the economic ideas of Engels.
14.a) Describe the economic ideas of pigou.
b) Elucidate the critical ideas of historical school.
15.a) Discuss the economic ideas of Gokhale.
b) Analyse the economic ideas of Amartya Sen.
Part C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any three questions
16. Analyse the chief elements of Merchantalistic thought.
17. Discuss the economic contribution of Karl Menger
18. Describe the economic ideas of Sismondi.
19. Evaluate the economic ideas of Keynes.
20. Elucidate the economic ideas of Jawaharlal Nehru.
Return to question paper search
Previous Question Paper:
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, M.C.A Degree Examination, Computer Applications, Programming in C and C++,Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Physical Education, Health Education and Sports, Exercise Physiology,Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.A Degree Examination, Journalism and Mass communication, Media Laws and Media Ethics, Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, M.com Degree Examination, Bank Management, Banking system and services,Nov 2021.
Bharathidasan University, B.A Degree Examination, English, American Literature, Nov 2021.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.