Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 15 Nov 2008 Posted By:: pushpam Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2007 Maharaja Krishnakumarsinji Bhavnagar University M.Phil. Zoology Animal Biotechnology Question paper
M.Phil. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY 2007
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Answer any FIVE questions.
1. (a) Write about embryonic stem cell culture and their applications.
(b) Write about cryopreservation and growth media for animal cell culture.
2. Write a detailed account on cell cloning and micromanipulation.
3. Explain different methods for the construction of recombinant animal vectors for gene transfer.
4. (a) Define primary culture and cell lines.
(b) Describe the origin, characteristic and maintenance of cell lines.
5. Elaborate the use of animal biotechnology for the production of regulatory proteins, blood products and hormones.
6. (a) What are oncogenes and antioncogenes?
(b) Write about DNA based diagnosis of genetic disorders.
7. Write a detailed account on cell separation and cell synchronization.
8. Write notes on :
(c) Viral vectors
(d) Biotechnology for soil fertility.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.