Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 15 Nov 2008 Posted By:: pushpam Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2007 Maharaja Krishnakumarsinji Bhavnagar University M.Phil. Education Dynamic Instructions Question paper
M.Phil. (EDUCATION) DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY 2007
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A — (2 ? 20 = 40 marks)
Answer the following questions in about 750 words each.
1. (a) Examine the relevance of pragmatism to the pedagogical needs of the present day conditions.
(b) How is systems approach applied in curriculum design process?
2. (a) Explain the Instructional development model of UNESCO.
(b) Discuss the merits and demerits of Gordon's synectics model.
PART B — (3 ? 10 = 30 marks)
Answer any THREE of the following in about 250 words each.
3. What is concept mapping? Evaluate its use as a teaching strategy.
4. Discuss the significance of computer assisted instruction.
5. Write short notes on :
(b) Panel discussion.
6. Give the profile of competent teachers.
7. What are different forms of teaching styles?
PART C — (5 ? 6 = 30 marks)
Answer any FIVE short answer questions in about
150 words each.
8. What should be the method of teaching according to Humanis?
9. Mention the advantages of B. F. Skinner's contingency management model.
10. Write the effectiveness of mnemonics.
11. Lecture is the most economic, effective and significant method of instruction. Comment.
12. What is the contribution of Naturalism to the instructional process?
13. What is systems modeling?
14. Evaluate hybridization as a teaching (instructional strategy).
15. What care is to instruct students with learning disability?
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.