Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 15 Nov 2008 Posted By:: pushpam Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2007 Maharaja Krishnakumarsinji Bhavnagar University M.Phil. Education Cognitive Perspectives Question paper
M.Phil. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY 2007
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A — (2 ? 20 = 40 marks)
Answer the following in about 750 words each.
1. (a) Discuss any one perceptual theory with its implications.
(b) Discuss the effect of Socio and Psycho deterministic factors on thinking.
2. (a) Trace the sequences in language acquisition. Suggest eight activities to promote language skills.
(b) Discuss how one can enhance his memory process.
PART B — (3 ? 10 = 30 marks)
Answer any THREE of the following in about 250 words each.
3. Explain selective attention. Mention four causes of distraction.
4. Write a note on the biological foundation of cognition.
5. Suggest measures to overcome distortion in perception.
6. How does thinking help in problem solving?
7. Discuss the term ‘Reflective thinking'.
PART C — (5? 6= 30 marks)
Answer any FIVE of the following in about 150 words each.
8. Mention the principles of metacognitive instruction.
9. Show how perception helps in concept development.
10. Discuss Psycho linguistic intervention on language development.
11. Discuss unilevel meta-cognitive training in educational environment.
12. Explain the role of sensory integration in learning.
13. Write a note on automatic cognitive processes.
14. Differentiate critical and creative thinking.
15. Describe the factors affecting the thought process.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.