Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 Nov 2008 Posted By:: pushpam Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2007 Maharaja Krishnakumarsinji Bhavnagar University Management M.Phil. Public Administration Indian Government And Administration for Public Administration Question paper
M.Phil. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY 2007
Indian Government And Administration
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Answer any FIVE questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Describe the important landmarks in the growth of Indian administration.
2. ‘‘Indian constitution consists of quasi-federal structure'' – Explain.
3. Evaluate the powers and functions of president of India.
4. What is judicial review? Critically examine its working in India.
5. How does the legislature exercise its control over administration?
6. Describe the position, powers and functions of the comptroller and auditor general in India.
7. Bring out the impact of the 73rd Constitutional Amendment in the Local Self Government Institution.
8. ‘Coalition politics is a necessary evil' – Discuss it in the Indian context.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.