Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 Nov 2008 Posted By:: pushpam Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2007 Maharaja Krishnakumarsinji Bhavnagar University General M.Phil Library and Information Science Research Methods And Principles For Library Studies Question paper
M.Phil. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY 2007
Research Methods And Principles For Library Studies
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Answer any FIVE questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Define the term ‘research'. Discuss the general characteristics of research.
2. Define hypothesis. Explain the different types of hypothesis with suitable examples.
3. What is a questionnaire? What are its advantages and disadvantages? Enumerate the factors that are to be considered while designing the questionnaire.
4. Explain the usefulness of library in conducting research.
5. Describe the various methods of data collection.
6. Explain the different methods of research design.
7. Write an essay on the organisation of a research report.
8. Write short notes on any FIVE :
(a) Scientific Method.
(b) Evaluation of research
(c) Random observation
(d) Data analysis
(e) Formulation of the research problem
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.