Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 Nov 2008 Posted By:: pushpam Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2007 Maharaja Krishnakumarsinji Bhavnagar University General M.Phil Library and Information Science Research Methods - Principles And Techniques For Library Studies Question paper
M.Phil. MAY 2007
Research Methods - Principles And Techniques For Library Studies
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Answer any FIVE questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss with suitable examples various sampling techniques.
2. Explain the different scaling techniques.
3. Define measures of central tendency? Explain its uses and types.
4. Define hypothesis explain the need formulating a hypothesis and explain the methods of testing a hypothesis.
5. Find out the coefficient of correlation in the following case?
X : 100 120 135 135 115 110 120
Y : 50 40 60 80 80 55 65
6. Explain the basic principles and techniques of ANOVA.
7. Calculate the standard deviation from the following data.
Class : 0–10 10–20 20–30 30–40 40–50 50–60 60–70
Frequency : 10 15 25 25 10 10 5
8. Write short notes on any FOUR.
(a) Quantitative and Qualitative data.
(b) Standard core.
(c) Chi-square test.
(d) Arithmetic mean.
(f) Random sampling.
(g) Standard error.
(h) Anocova Technique
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.