Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 02 Jan 2009 Posted By:: palvir sarao Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2008 Punjab Engineering College B.E. Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering INTERNET AND WEB DESIGN University Question paper
INTERNET AND WEB DESIGN Question paper
B.sc. Degree Examination, November 2008
V SEMESTER SUMMATIVE EXAMINATIONS
INTERNET AND WEB DESIGN
(MS53/ - For those who joined in 2006/MS23- For the batches from 01-04 to 05-08)
Time: 3 Hours. Maximum: 70 Marks
Answer ALL Questions: (10×1=10Marks)
1. _______________ helps the users to search the FTP space using keywords.
2. What is ISDN?
3. Write the use of Prologue?
4. What is the use of text attribute in the tag?
5. Mention any two scripting languages?
6. List the attributes of tag?
7. Java Script is a_____________ programming language?
8. Function ___________determines if its argument is or is not a number?
9. The _______________ directive is processed once, at JSP translation time and
causes content to be copied into the JSP.
10. Name the JSP scripting components.
Answer ALL Questions: (5×6=30Marks)
11. (a) Write short notes on Usenet.
(b) What is a dial up connection? Explain the limitations of dial up connection
and compare it with a leased line connection.
12. (a) Describe how can you present information in the form of lists in HTML.
(b) Design a web page of your college in appropriate colours.
13. (a) Write a set of frames to display the tourist spots of Tamil Nadu.
(b) What are multiple styles? Explain with suitable examples.
14. (a) Explain the methods of Date object with example.
(b) Write a Java Script program using recursive function to find mn.
15. (a) Discuss on JSP directives.
(b) Explain briefly about JSP implicit object.
Answer any THREE questions: (3×10=30Marks)
16. Explain the file menu and Communicator menu of Netscape Navigator.
17. Write an HTML document to print your class time table.
18. Write HTML code to create an email account
19. Discuss in detail about the repetition structures in Java Script with examples.
20. Elaborate on JSP standard actions.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.