Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 02 Feb 2009 Posted By:: palvir sarao Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2008 Punjabi University Management M.B.A SOCIAL ASPECTS OF TOURISM Question paper
Punjabi University M.B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION, Question Paper 2008.
SOCIAL ASPECTS OF TOURISM
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A — (5 × 8 = 40 marks)
Answer any FIVE questions.
1. Mention about few social rites in India.
2. What do you know about food festivals?
3. Point out the role of Bharatha Natyam in tourism promotion.
4. Write a note on the Hindustani Music tradition.
5. Highlight the festivals connected with Madurai Meenakshiamman Temple.
6. ‘Talli Kattu attracts foreign tourists to Tamilnadu'. Comment.
7. How many heritage sites are there in Tamilnadu.
8. Kenyan Safaris as a tourist attraction.
PART B — (4 × 15 = 60 marks)
Answer any FOUR questions.
9. ‘Rituals and beliefs are interwoven with the tradition of India' – Discuss.
10. Write a note on sporting events and special events. Give few illustrations.
11. ‘Indian fine arts remains as a major tourist attraction' – Examine the statement.
12. What measures are essential to protect the heritage sites in India?
13. Define religious tourism. Highlight few important places of worship in North India.
14. Mention about few important historical sites of the world. Point out how do they promote amity thro tourism.
15. Explain the tourism potentials of South India. Suggest measures for its effective marketing.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.