Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 04 Aug 2009 Posted By:: satyendra singh Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2008 Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Education B.Ed. English Bed Examination 2008 Question paper
Bed Examination 2008
Teacher in Emerging Indian Society
Section - A
(Numerical Analytical Problematic Questions)
Both questions of this section are compulsory. Each question carries 10 marks
1. The process of education can not go along right lines without the help of philosophy. Discuss this statement.
2. What is the nature of the crisis in Indian education today? Present an appropriate analysis of its causes and sources.
(Short Answer type question)
note: attempt any fifteen questions. Each question carries 4 marks.
3. Why is the pragmatism called a philosophy mid way between idealism and naturalism?
4. Explain the main ideas in determining the education aims.
5. In what ways was pestilential a pioneer in the field of education? What lasting effects his ideas have on the school system?
6. Explain the concept of 'Scientific Humanism'. What are its educational implications?
7. What are the main contributions of Maria Montessori to modern education?
8. Describe, briefly the scheme of education as propounded by Rousseau for different stages of human development.
9. Evaluate Bertrand Russell's views on University Education.
10. Explain Plato's ideas about woman's education and education of slaves.
11. What are the chief characteristics of Shanti Niketan? How can you say that it is an experiment in education?
12. What is meant by Functional Literacy? Explain.
13. 'School is a miniature society'. Explain and bring out the relationship between school and society.
14.What do you mean by 'Democracy in Education'? Explain fully with examples.
15. What is meant by social change?What are its main factors?
16. What do you understand by 'Equality of educational opportunities'? How far it is available in India?
17. Describe the teaching aids used in kindergarten system and explain their importance.
18. How is the concept of discipline in idealism and naturalism different from each other? Explain with examples.
19. Who are called disadvantaged children? What steps have been taken by government for their upliftment?
20. What is the importance of national programmers like N.C.C. and N.S.S in the development of students personality? Explain.
Long Answer type questions
Attempt any one questions. Each question carries 20 marks.
21. What is realism? How has it influenced the currents of education? Evaluate its impact on Indian education.
22. The educational philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi is a synthesis of Idealism, Pragmatism and Naturalism. How far do you agree with this statement? Explain giving concrete example.
23. How is national integration related with emotional integration? What is the crisis of national integration in India? Examine the recommendations of kothari Commission to overcome this problem.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.