Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 04 Aug 2009 Posted By:: satyendra singh Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2008 Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Education B.Ed. English B. Ed Examiniationn 2008 Question paper
DEVELOPMENT OF LEARNER AND TEACHING LEARNING PROCESS
Time:Three Hours Max. Marks: 100
This question paper is divided into three sections. Instructions are given in all sections.
Section - A
(Numerical/Analytical Problematic Questions)
Note: Both questions are compulsory. Each question carries 10 marks.
1. Describe the relation between Psychology and learner.
2. Suggest some educational program for enhancing learning among backward children.
Section - B
(Short Answer Type Questions)
Attempt any fifteen questions. Each answer should be up to 100 words. Each question carries 4 marks.
3. Clear the functions of Educational Psychology.
4. What are the problems of adolescent?
5. Write the types of motivation.
6. What is the nature of Intelligence?
7.What do you mean by 'Problem children'?
8. Define Personality.
9. What is intelligence Quotient? Explain.
10.Write about the classification of I.Q.
11. Describe in brief the laws of learning.
12. What are the causes of individual differences?
13.Write about the causes of Juvenile delinquency.
14. Draw S.I. Model.
15. What is Gestaltist's concept?
16. What do you mean by Backward Child?
17. What is 'Mental Age'? How can we get it?
18. What is two factor theory of Intelligence? Explain.
19. What is 'Motivation'? Explain.
20. Write the formula of Educational Quotient(E. O.)
Long Answer type questions
Attempt any one questions. Each question carries 20 marks.
21.Critically evaluate the concept of Educational psychology. How is it involved in teacher training program.
22. What is motivation? How motivation and personality are related.
23. Critically evaluate Watson's behaviorism.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.