Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 May 2010 Posted By:: suman Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2009 Guru Jambeshwar University PGDCA Computer Organization and Architecture Question paper
COMPUTER ORGANIZATION AND ARCHITECTURE
Time: 3 Hours Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Attempt any five questions. Each question carry equal marks.
1. Explain the different types of register used in a basic computer. Explain how these register are connect to common bus?
2. Explain the fetch and decode phase of instruction cyclic with the sequence of micro-operations and their appropriate diagram
3. Design a micro programmed control unit along with micro programmed sequencer.
4. Explain the Input-Output Processor. An now Input-Output Processor communicate with CPU.
5. (a) Discuss different mapping techniques in eache memory system.
(b) Explain the concept of virtual memory system foe execution of program.
6. What is stack organization ? Explain the functioning of register stack and memory satck with
7. What is a DMA scheme of data trasfer ? Discuss its operating principle. What is a brust mode of
data trasfer an cyclic stealing mode of data transfer. ?
8. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Transaction processing bench markes
(b) RISC characteristics
(c) Superscalar Processor
(d) Interrupt driven I/O.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.