Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 May 2010 Posted By:: MR SYED ALI SHAMS Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2010 University of Lucknow Commerce B.Com B.com.(Part-I) Examination,2010 Business Administration (Office Management) University Question paper
Time Allowed: Three Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Answer Five questions in all.Question No.1 is compulsory.One question is to be attempted from each unit.
(i) State the concept of an office.
(ii) What is meant by formal power?
(iii) Who is a manager?
(iv) Explain the importance of iistening in communication.
(v) "Directon is the first action function of management."Explain.
(vi) State the objectives of man power planning.
(vii) What is meant by continuous stationery?
(viii) What is informal motivation?
(ix) State the objects of filing.
(x) Explain the term "office supplies".
2. Discuss the functions of a modern office in a big organisation.
3. What is meant by office lay-out?Describe the main principles of office lay-out.
4. Explain the meaning, importance and objectives of office manual.State its various kinds.
5. What is computer? Describe the importance and fuctions of a computer for a modern office.
6. What is filing ?Discuss the various methods of filing.
7. Describe a complete plan of stationery control in a big establishment.
8. What is motivation ? Discuss the Maslow Need Of Hierarchy in this context.
9. What is meant by remuneration to employees? Describe the different methods of payment of
remuneration to employees.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.