Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 May 2010 Posted By:: MR SYED ALI SHAMS Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2010 University of Lucknow Commerce B.Com B.com.(Part 1)Examination,2010 (Regular & Exempted) Currency Banking and Exchange University Question paper
Time Allowed: Three Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Answer FIVE questions in all, Question No. 1 is compulsory. Attempt FOUR more
questions,selecting ONE question from each unit.
1. Write shorts notes on the following: 4x10=40
(i) Legal Tender Money
(ii) Bank Rate
(iii) Standard Money
(v) Representative Paper Money
(vi) Statutory Liquidity Ratio
(vii) Gresham's Law
(viii) Barter System
(ix) Characteristics of Bimetallism
(x) Dichotomy of Indian Money Market.
2. Describe different forms of gold standards. Which is better and why?
3. "Money is a veil, a creation of the government, a liquid asset and a lubricant of the
economicprocess of production and distribution." Explain.
4. Describe the various methods of credit control adopted by the Reseve Bank of India.
5. What is credit cretion? Explain the factors that influence the volume of credit.
6. Define Bank.Enumerate various kinds of banks and their functions.
7. How far has the State Bank of India succeeded in providing credit and other facilities in
8. What is exchange rate? If a country has inconvertible paper currency and other country has
convertible paper currency, then how exchange rate between both countries will be determined
9. Explain the importance and various methods of exchange control in India.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.