Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 30 May 2010 Posted By:: abc Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2010 Punjab Engineering College B.E Mechanical Engineering Engineering Design University Question paper
ENGINEERING DESIGN END SEMESTER EXAM
1. Give an approximate preliminary statement for bullet proof jacket. What Preliminary investigation
may be required to set specifications for such a jacket?
2. There are many metrics which are involved in trade offs for various products. One example is Power vs Noise. Many Products that have engines fall into this category. More the power, more is the noise usually. We have to trade off between noise and power to obtain an optimum design. Write 2 other pair of metrics which exhibit such trade-offs
3. Describe the role of prototypes before launching a new product in market.
4. What do you mean by a) ergonomics b) Design Tree
5. Draw the diagram for braking system of a bike having brake levers, break cables and break shoes.
If the reliabilty of the braking system is 0.9 calculate the total reliability of the braking system of the bike.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.