Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 05 Jun 2010 Posted By:: Ram Ratan Maurya Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2010 Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Politics B.B.A BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS-International Human Resource Management Question paper
B.B.A.(Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010
Subject-International Human Resource Management
Maximum Marks: 70
Note: Attemp any Five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What do you understand by Globalisation? Explain its impact on human resource management.
2. Explain the characteristics of International Human Resource Management. Differentiate between Domestic and International Human Resource Management.
3. Explain the factors influencing international staffing policy.
4. Discuss alternative approaches that may be used for selection of employees in International Human Resource Management.
5. You are the Human Resource Manager of a multinational enterprise that is about to send its first executives overseas to staff a new subsidiary. What special training would you undertake for these employees?
6. What is international employee development? What are its objectives? Discuss some important methods used for this purpose.
7. Explain the approaches that may be employed in formulating compesation of expatriates, stating the merits and demerits of each approach.
8. Explain various approaches to labour relation in International Human Resource Managment.
9. Discuss the importance of study of international practices in industrial relations.
10.Write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) International Human Resource Functions
(b) Recruitment practices of home and host countries
(d) Organized Labour and Multinational Enterprises.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, FINANCE-Financial Decision-Making
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, Human Resource-Compensation Management
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, Human Resource-Labour Laws in India
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, MARKETING- Sales Management
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, MARKETING- Services Marketing
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.