Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 06 Jun 2010 Posted By:: Ram Ratan Maurya Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2010 Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Politics B.B.A BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS-International Banking and Finance Question paper
B.B.A.(Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010
Subject-International Banking and Finance
Maximum Marks: 70
Note: Attemp any Five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Describe the organisational features of international banking and recent trends the development of international banking.
2. Write a detailed note on 'Activities of International Banks'.
3. Explain the certain important types of transactions conducted in the foreign exchange market.
4. Describe the features of domestic capital market and distinguish between international capital market and domestic capital market.
5. Write a note on 'Breakdown of the Bretton Woods system and emergence of managed floating'.
6. Discuss the objectives and guiding principles of World Bank.
7. Explain the objectives and functions of TMF. Critically examine its achievements.
8. Critically examine the purchasing power parity theory of exchange rate determination.
9. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Forex market
(b) Interest rate theory
10.Write short notes on the following:
(a) Letter of credit
(b) Bills of landing.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS-International Human Resource Management
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, FINANCE-Financial Decision-Making
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, Human Resource-Compensation Management
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, Human Resource-Labour Laws in India
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, MARKETING- Sales Management
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.