Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 07 Jun 2010 Posted By:: Ram Ratan Maurya Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2010 Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Politics B.B.A BBA (Fourth Semester) Examination, 2010, Human Resource Management Question paper
B.B.A. (Fourth Semester) Examination, 2010
Subject-Human Resource Management
Maximum Marks: 70
Note: Attempt any Five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. "Humar Resource Management is a basic management function pertaining to all levels and types of management." Discuss.
2. Write an essay on the development of Human Resource Management in India.
3. Discuss the line and staff functions of Human Resource Department in a business organisation.
4. What is Human Resource Planning? Explain the factors affecting human resource planning.
5. Explain job specification and job description and distinguish between the two.
6. What do you understand by the term 'Induction'? Explain the need for an induction programme to an organisation.
7. Explain the importance of 'training'. Discuss the characteristics of a sound training programme.
8. What is meant by transfer? Bring out clearly the salient features of a sound transfer policy.
9. Discuss the importance of performance appraisal. Also, explain the limitations of performance appraisal.
10.Write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) Personal Management
(b) Job Evaluation
(c) Worker's Safety and Health
(d) Problems in Selection.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS-International Banking and Finance
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, FINANCE-Project Management
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS-International Human Resource Management
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, FINANCE-Financial Decision-Making
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, Human Resource-Compensation Management
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.