Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 09 Jun 2010 Posted By:: Ram Ratan Maurya Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2010 Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Politics B.B.A BBA (Fourth Semester) Examination, 2010,International Business & Export Management Question paper
B.B.A. (Fourth Semester) Examination, 2010
Subject-International Business & Export Management
Maximum Marks: 70
Note: Attempt any Five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. "In the process of globalization conflict between the global and local is increasing." Comment.
2. What are the drivers of the globalization? How will it convert developing country into developed country?
3. Critically analyze the current EXIM Policy of India.
4. Analyze the trend in FDI inflow for last ten years.
5. What do you understand by freight forwarding? Elaborate on the scope, role and functions of freight forwarders.
6. Explain the components of export finance. What is the procedure of letter of credit?
7. Elaborate the procedure of obtaining the importer exporter code (IEC) number. Also explain the procedure of obtaining registration cum membership (RCMC).
8. What are the standard terms and conditions of sales contract? Also explain the merit of using them.
9. Classify the export documents. Discuss the legal issues concerning export documents.
10.Write short notes on any two of the following:
(c) DEPB Scheme
(d) Cargo Insurance
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
BBA (Fourth Semester) Examination, 2010, Human Resource Management
BBA (Fourth Semester) Examination, 2010, Marketing Management
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS-International Banking and Finance
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, FINANCE-Project Management
BBA (Sixth Semester) Examination, 2010, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS-International Human Resource Management
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.