Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 15 Jan 2011 Posted By:: Russell vyas Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2009 Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University Chemistry B.Sc. CBZ C.s.e. zoology sample question paper for preliminary examination Question paper
21. A form of chromosomal aberration that involves the fusion of long arms of acrocentric chromosomes at the centromere is known as (a) Reciprocal translocation (b) Isochromosome(c) Robertsonian translocation (d) Centromeric fusion
23. Consider the following characteristics of coelomates :
1. Radial symmetry2. Asymmetry3. Origin of mouth 4. Embryonic cleavage pattern5. Coelom formationIf basic differences are to be found between protostome coelomates and deuterostome coelomates, considerationofwhichofthe above characteristics will suffice?
(a) 1, 3, 4 and 5 (b) 2, 3, 4 and 5
(c) 1, 3 and 4 (d) 5 only
24. In which among the given minor phyla is the alimentary canal U shaped?(a) Bryozoa only(b) Chaetognatha and Phoronida(c) Bryozoa and Phoronida(d) Rotifera and Gastrotricha
26. Sea lily is the stalked echinodermofthe class(a) Articulata (b) Asterozoa(c) Crinoidea (d) Echinozoa
27. Which oneofthe following annelids is phosphorescent in the dark?(a) Aphrodite (b) Chaetopterus(c) Syllis (d) Sabella
28. Which groupoffollowing animals possesses mesenchymal coelom?(a) Most Protostomia (b) Deuterostomia(c) Phoronida. (d) Nemertina
29. Consider the following anatomical structures:
1. Single dorsal tubular nerve cord2. Notochord 3. Gill slits in pharynx4. BrainThe outstanding characteristics which distinguish chordates from other animals are -(a) 1 and 2 (b) 1 and 4(c) 1, 2 and 3 (d) 2, 3 and 4
30. Which one among the following undertakes the longest migration?
(a) Arctic tern (b) Flamingo(c) Painted stork (d) Pelican
32. In turtle, the correct sequenceofbony plates, on each sideofthe plastron in the antero-posterior direction is(a) Humeral - pectoral - gular - abdominal - femoral anal(b) Gular - humeral - pectoral - abdominal - femoral anal(c) Pectoral - abdominal - gular - anal(d) Abdominal - gular - femoral - anal
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.