Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 15 Jan 2011 Posted By:: Russell vyas Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2009 Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University Chemistry B.Sc. CBZ C.s.e. zoology sample question paper for preliminary examination Question paper
36. Which oneofthe following phenomena occurs during reproduction in Neanthes ?
(a) Endomixis (b) Epitoky (c) Hectocotylization (d) Metagenesis
37. Consider the following statements:Pheretima posthuma is characterized by 1. true coelomic body cavity lined by coelomic epithelium.2. closed circulatory system.3. lateal hearts with valves.Which of the statements given above are correct?
(a) I and 2 (b) 2 and 3(c) I and 3 (d) I, 2 and 3.
38. Which of the following explain the functions of statocyst in Prawn?(a) Locomotion and touch(b) Smell and movement(c) Smell and equilibrium(d) Orientation and equilibrium
39. Madreporite, the circular, flat, calcareous plate in Asterias sp. is situated near the(a) anus on the aboral surface(b) mouth on the oral surface(c) sideofthe arms on the'Oral surface(d) the junctionofthe arms on the aboral surface
40. Consider the following statements regarding Balanoglossus:1. The eggs are fertilized outside .the body and the development is indirect.2. Full grown tornaria larva has three ciliated bands, two apical plates and a pair of pigmented eye-spots.
3. Tornaria larva is a free-swimming larval stag Which of the statements given above are correct?
(a) 1 and 2 (b) 2 and 3(c) I and 3 (d) 1, 2 and 3
41. The osphradium in Pila sp. is the organ responsible for(a) Tactile activity (b) Equilibrium(c) Sensing light (d) Chemor-ception
42. Which of the following is a reptilian feature of a prototherian mammal?
(a) Absenceofpinna(b) Presenceofcloaca(c) Vertebrate without epiphysis(d) Single and uncoiled cochlea
43. Which of the following functions is served by prototrichs in Calotes?
(a) Defence (b) Sensory(c) Capturing prey (d) Thermoregulation'
44. Which oneofthe following is the main constituentofPearl?
(a) Calcium carbonate (b) Magnesium carbonate(c) Calcium oxide (d) Magnesium sulphate
45. Which oneofthe following reptiles is an edentate?(a) Chamaeleon (b) Garden lizard(c) Gecko (d) Turtle
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.