Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 15 Jan 2011 Posted By:: Russell vyas Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (₹ 1)
2009 Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University Education B.Ed Zoology C.s.e. zoology sample question paper for preliminary examination Question paper
56. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
Wildlife Sanctuary State
(a) Eturnagaram - Tamil Nadu (b) Bhagvan Mahavir - Goa(c) Nandini - Jammu&Kashmir(d) Narayan Sarovar - Gujarat
57. The sequence of transferofelectrons during biological oxidation of asubstrate in mitochondrian is
(a) NAD ->Cytochrome a ->Cytochrome c ->O2,(b) FAD ->Cytochrome c ->Cytochrome b ->NAD ->O2(c) NAD ->FAD ->Cytochrome b ->Cytochrome c ->Cytochrome a3 ->O2(d) FAD ->NAD ->Cytochrome c a3 ->O2(d) FAD ->NAD ->Cytochrome c ->Cytochrome a 3 ->O2
58. Consider the following statements:
Vitamin A deficiency in humans can lead to 1. atrophy of epithelial cells.2. damage to intestinal mucosa.3. defects in the dentine of teeth. 3. defects in the dentineofteeth.Whichofthe statements given is / are correct?(a) 1 only (b) 1 and 2(c) 2 and 3 (d) 1, 2 and 3
59. Which oneofthe following is a non-essential amino acid in the caseofhuman beings?(a) Arginine (b) Histidine(c) Leucihe (d) Serine
61. Which oneofthe following is the most fundamental characteristic of the excitatory post-synaptic potential?
(a) Decreasing sodium ions(b) Incresed permeability to ions(c) Polarisation of membrane(d) Incresed loss of potassium ions Consider the following statements:1. Adenosine triphosphate is made upofbase adenine, sugar xylose 2. Adenosine triphosphate has three ionizable protons in its condensed phosphate groups.
Which of he statements given above -is/are correct?(a) 1 only (b) 2 only(c) Both 1 and 2 (d) Neither I nor 2
62. Hypoprothrombinemia is due to the deficiency of (a) Vitamine A (b) Vitamine B complex(c) Vitamine E (d) Vitamine K
63. Consider the following:
1. Malate. 2. Succinate 1. Malate. 2. Succinate 3. Fumarate What is the correct sequenceofthe above metabolites in citric acid cycle?
(a) 1 - 2 – 3 (b) 2 - 1 - 3(c) 3 - 2 – 1 (d) 2 - 3 - 1
64. The hormones response are responsible for the"fight-or-flight" (a) Cortisol and aldosterone(b) Corticosterone and aldosterone(c) Aldosterone and nor-adrenalin(d) Adrenalin and nor-adrenalin
65. Consider the following statements: .1. Chymotrypsinogen is converted into chymotrypsin by trypsin.2. Cholecystokinin is secreted by stomach. 3. Pepsin acts on peptide linkage in which tyrosine and phenylalanine are involved.Whichofthe statements given above are correct?(a) I and 2 (b) 2 and 3(c) I and 3 (d) I, 2 and 3
66. In glycolysis, which'one of the following is the substrate I for the enzyme enolase?(a) Fructose 1-6 biphosphate (a) Fructose 1-6 biphosphate(b) 3-phosphoglyceraldehyde(c) I, 3-biphosphoglyceric acid(d) 2-phosphoglyceric acid
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.